- We respect each person as a unique expression of God’s love and invite each one to discover her/his giftedness
- Attentive to changing societal needs, we commit to being a catalyst for change and to providing prophetic leadership
- We foster a climate of mutual support and collaboration for the fulfillment of human potential
- We value a quality of presence that is compassionate, hospitable and nourishes body, mind and spirit
- Valuing the gift of our natural resources, we commit to ecologically sustainable choices
Fontbonne Ministries offers diverse programs that are welcoming and inclusive. The charity was founded in 2000 by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Toronto, a community of women who, through their compassionate presence, respond to various needs. Fontbonne Ministries continues, with the Sisters, their mission of reflecting the love of God and neighbour.